Heritage listed Alcaston House was constructed in Renaissance Revival style at the end of the roaring 1920’s. Positioned on the corner of Collins Street and Spring Street, book-ending Melbourne’s prestigious East End, it commands views over Fitzroy Gardens, the MCG and the Treasury building.
Like many of the offices within the building, this space had been used as a dental surgery for nearly 100 years. The brief was to transform the space into a modern and luxurious office which referenced traditional architecture in a modern way. The space was renovated to the highest of standards including new kitchen, flooring and lighting. The space offers abundant levels of light throughout